Mistress Matisse (November 21, 19??–) is a professional dominatrix, blogger, and columnist for Seattle-based alternative newspaper, The Stranger. Her weekly columns, entitled "The Control Tower," offer sexually-related advice about polyamory, kink and the BDSM culture at large.
- Blog entry for November 22, 2006. Mistress Matisse's Journal. Retrieved on 2007-07-14. "So, since some of you seem to know it anyway – yesterday was my birthday."
- Jakubowski, Maxim (2005). The Mammoth Book of Sex Diaries: Online Confessions and Call-Girl Adventures—The Best of the Sex Blogs. Carroll & Graf, 26–41. ISBN 0786714972.
- Articles in The Stranger — November 11, 2001–present
- Mistress Matisse's Journal — personal blog
- Radio Blowfish podcasts — interviews with Matisse in episodes 37 and 57
- Polyamory Weekly Podcast — interviews with Matisse in #105 and #106. Her writing is also mentioned in #81.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia; the original article can be viewed here.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|