Eric Kroll has published some collections ("Fetish Girls" and "Beauty Parade"), composed introductions for influential works such as the compiled 2-volume "Bizarre" collection and some Taschen folios . Kroll is a man with a profound love for the diversity of fetish, and has done much to encourage newcomers to the field, as well as to inspire them with his camera work.
- "Bizarre: The Complete Reprint of John Willie's Bizarre, Vols. 1-26
- "The Art of Eric Stanton: For the Man Who Knows His Place"
- "The Transformations of Gwen Volume 1" (2000)
- "The Transformations of Gwen Volume 2" (2001)
- "The Wonderful World of Bill Ward, King of the Glamour Girls"
|This page uses content from SM-201; the original article can be viewed here.|