Exophilia Pride Flag
The Exophilia Pride Flag is a proposed exophilia flag created in 2018 by Kevin Seguin for use by the associated exophilia community. It is intended to describe the wide variety of different fetishes represented by the community, and is meant to represent exophiles of all genders and sexual orientations.
Exophilia encompasses a wide variety of inter-related fetishes. At its most basic level, exophilia is the love of strange, new, extraterrestrial, robotic, supernatural, or otherwise non-human life-forms - either in the individual, their partner, or both. It can also be considered as a sexual form of neophilia. Exophilia can largely be considered a spectrum, but the fetishes represented by this flag are certainly not every variation of exophilia, and there is significant overlap and nuance between fetishes. Each component of this flag represents a different fetish or concept.
- Green represents teratophilia (monster fetishism)
- Teal represents spectrophilia (spectre fetishism)
- Blue represents xenophilia (alien fetishism)
- Grey represents robophilia (robot fetishism)
- The eye represents human beings, as we are the source of exophilia, as well as a core element of many exophilic fantasies and roleplay. Moreover, our inner vision is the source of any potential hybrid form or new fetish category that is not already covered by the main components of this flag. The eye also represents metamotphophilia (transformation fetishism) and agalmatophilia (object fetishism), which both frequently feature the transformation of human subjects into a myriad of forms, both known and unknown.