Revision as of 13:21, 11 October 2009 by Ropeuser
What follows is a set of links to articles which will help someone new to the scene explore the lifestyle further.
Bondage and BDSM
- What is Bondage?
- What is BDSM?
- What is a dominant or top?
- What is a submissive or bottom?
- What is a switch?
- "Safe, sane, and consensual", what does it mean?
- I want to start experimenting with bondage, what toys are out there?
- What toys would you suggest I buy?
- How can I ensure that my bondage sessions are safe?
- How can I ensure that my experiments with corporal punishment are safe?
- Advice for mistresses new to the scene
- Advice for tops/dominants/masters new to the scene
- Advice for submissives new to the scene
- Advice for switches new to the scene
- Advice on how to use a flogger
- Advice on bondage techniques
- Other sources on the web
- What clubs are there?
- Why do clubs have a dress-code?
- I have never been to a club before; what can I expect?
- What is the etiquette for a fetish club?
- What's on this month in London?
- Tell me about online dating
- Advice for online dating
- online dating sites
- Tell me about munches
- Tell me about chat rooms
- How do I tie a corset?
- How to look after rubber clothing?
- Who designs fetish clothing?
- And where can I buy it?