List of online dating sites
Revision as of 11:09, 15 October 2010 by Interesdom (Talk | contribs)
This list of online dating sites on the Web is not necessarily supported or recommended. You should use your own discretion before putting any details on any dating site.
- FetLife - more of a community site than a pure dating site but it is certainly possible to meet a lot of people there, of all kinks and orientations.
- alt.com For all BDSM. Free to put up a profile but a subscription is needed to contact people.
- CollarMe, full-featured, concentrating on D/s and M/s. Free
- Slavefarm concentrating on Maledom/femsub Master/slaves but inevitably also roleplayers, free.
- Yahoo Group : TPE Personals, free
- PolyMatchMaker, free, concentrating on polyamory, not specifically BDSM nor fetish
- SM Place personals section, free
- Bondage.com for all BDSM, semi-free
- kinkyspace.com Free fetish and BDSM social networking site, good UK presence.
- AdultFriendFinder (aka AFF) - Swingers, Free Adult Chat & Adult Personals Site.
- rubberpal.com Free fetish social networking site, good UK presence.
- MyDungeonSpace.com - BDSM and Fetish community site with classified adverts.
- BDSM Singles, with generic dating site software but the site is specific to BDSM. Seems to attract those in D/s especially.
- BeCollared, a site specific to BDSM; free to put a profile on but costs to do anything else.
- AdultCrowd in English, German, Danish and Italian.
- BDSMpersonals - ok, especially for USA, but quiet.
- LavaLife, a vanilla dating site that is kink-friendly.
- OKcupid, a vanilla dating site accepting of kinky folk.
- Gabbia.com, a community site with large dating area. Italian language only.
- London Fetish Scene, free
- Informed Consent, free
- bdsmUK, free