Revision as of 21:53, 26 September 2013 by Catsuit
If you have a poem that you would like to publish on the wipi then add a link here;
Adding new poems
If you want to add a new poem or story please carry out the following steps
- Edit this page and insert the title of your work, stories and poems are listed in the order they were added, newest at the top of the list. The work should be listed using the following syntax: *[[The title of your poem]].
- If the story or poem uses a common word such as bondage there might already be an article of that name on the system in which case prefix the title with poem: or story: and used the following syntax *[[Poem: Bondage|Bondage]] This will enable you to link to an article called 'Poem: Bondage' but display only 'Bondage' on the screen.
- Preview the article and check that the link for your work appears in purple, if it appears in blue then an article of that name already exists and you must choose a new name for your story/poem. Save the changes when you have finished.
- Go back to the poem/story page and click on the link for the piece you have just inserted.
- You will now be in an editing screen, paste your poem into the input screen. Paragraphs and verses need to have blank lines separating them, to force line feeds without leaving a blank line put a <br> at the end of each line.
- Preview, and when correct click on save. Done!