Human Sushi Bar
Nyotaimori (from Japanese: 女体盛り, "female body presentation"), often referred to as "body sushi", is the practice of eating sashimi or sushi from the body of a woman, typically naked. As a result of being served on a human body, the temperature of the sushi or sashimi comes closer to body temperature, which may be seen as a downside or a benefit.
Another variation of the human platter is the "bondage sushi bar", which can be found in some BDSM conventions and play parties in the US, Britain and Europe. In this variation, the woman acting as a living sushi plate is tied up to hinder movement or prevent it altogether.
Procedures for the human platter
Before becoming a living sushi platter, the woman is trained to lie down for hours without moving. She must also be able to withstand the prolonged exposure to the cold food. Her body hair, including pubic hair, would also be shaved or removed as a display of pubic hair may be seen as a sexual act. Before service, the woman would take a bath using a special fragrance-free soap and then finish off with a splash of cold water to cool the body down somewhat for the sushi.
In some parts of in world, in order to comply with sanitation laws, there must be a layer of plastic or other material between the sushi and the body of the woman or man. Wrapping a naked woman in cling film may also be regarded as a form of fetishism.
(Japanese: わかめ酒), also seaweed sake, is a sexual act involving drinking alcohol from a woman's body. The woman closes her legs tight enough that the triangle between the thighs and Mound of Venus form a cup, and then pours sake down her chest into this triangle. Her partner then drinks the sake from there. The name comes from the idea that the woman's pubic hair in the sake resembles soft seaweed ([akame) floating in the sea.
It is similar to Nyotaimori (eating sushi off of a woman's body), and similarly uncommon.
How to do a proper wakame sake nyutai dori
若布 (the hiragana is わかめ)
For those who don't know what wakame-sake is then, I will explain it to you. Before we get started don't worry about the meaning of nyutai dori right now.
If you research the meaning of " WAKAME",it means "soft seaweed" This is especially important to understand before doing the ceremony.
Now, imagine for a moment that you are standing in ankle deep seawater. As you observe the ebb and flow of the tide you start to notice something moving around your ankles, just as the tide comes in and out. This feeling around your ankles is seaweed brushing up against you . For a moment it feels strange and unfamiliar but soon afterwards you are relieved to know that it is just seaweed and nothing more, just as the kanji suggests. The kanji for wakame just means soft seaweed, that's it!
During the Meiji Era NO plays became popular amongst the rich and the bored. NO plays for the most part were enjoyed by most people but the rich took it a bit further. Wakame sake was the pouring of sake through the pink temple(vulva). Later on it became a very popular form of expression especially during spring. Most poeple have forgotten the true art of how to enjoy a good wakame sake and so today I will teach you:
- When choosing the proper sake it is important to stick with Junmai's, especially Junmai Ginjo's because there are no added spirits (alcohols) The consistency or characteristics of a Junmai Ginjo is light and fragrant which uses very premium rice grains. Tokubetsu's are also very good. N.B. please do not use any other sake except for Junmai's ! Remember, Junmai's have no extra added alcohol . All of the other brands do ! This can make your partner very uncomfortable. (If you can get a Yamahai ginjo then perfect !!!! N.B. Yamahai sakes are made and pressed by hand, thus the spiritual quality from master to sake is imbued !)
- Your partner should be Japanese and should have fine to straight pubic hair, not coarse hair. The wakame- pubic hair- must move upon contact of liquid.
- At first, you need to stimulate the pink temple with lots of cunnilingus to create secretion which is ideal in order to experience the true mixing of flavors.
- Whatever you do , please keep the pubic hair dry at first. Kind of brush it up so that the hairs stick up a little - this is representative of WAKAME.
- make sure the sake is either tepid or room temperature. Cold is an option.
- Pour the sake from the navel first. Fill the navel with sake until the sake overflows. If you can, make sure your partner is slightly angled for this.
- As the sake flows down through the pubic hairs you will be amazed at how the pubic hairs move in exactly the same pattern as seaweed in the ocean !
- Be very liberal when pouring it and as it pours place your head near the anus and let the residual flow run down the crack and begin to drink it. You will experience a taste like no other taste ! the mixing of fermented rice distilled with the highest brewing techniques and the flow of natural temple juice will give you feelings of rapture. The natural musk and smell of sake will enhance your appreciation for this art.
- Take your time, at first both you and your partner will feel awkward but this is only natural.
- Enjoy it and make it last.
- Then have sex afterwards. The aftertaste of sake in you mouth and pink temple juice will be like an aphrodisiac during intercourse.
Even less common, but not unheard of, is the practice of using a male model for the same purpose, this would be called 男体盛り, nantaimori.
Ito Hirobumi, the first prime minister of Japan, was quite a lover of female beauty and is well known as having quite an interest in nyotaimori, to the point that his name is primarily associated with the practice. He is sometimes said to be the originator.
The last prime minister of the U.K., John Major, once sat down to a meal served on a naked woman at a summit meeting in a region of France but it has never been named after him.
Lady Caroline Lamb was the wife of a British prime minister, Lord Melbourne. She is fabled to have once had her self served up in a soup tureen. In the British Isles the tradition of naked women having food served on them has been called after her.
|This page uses content from SM-201; the original article can be viewed fantasies here.|